Selling a house in the Billings area is one of my specialties as a real estate agent. Most realtors will tell you they can get you more for your house than another agent, or than you can for sale by owner. Listing agent services with me involve so much more than a pricing discussion, and my work will . A few of those items are listed below but I would love the opportunity to discuss these points in detail. Call or email me to get more information and I’ll happily meet you to discuss how I can make an impact for you, I’ll even buy the lunch or coffee.
Ways I’ll help sell your house and protect you
- Marketing strategy – I can help market your home in different networks of agents and buyers to accomplish your goals quickly. I work for one of the largest brokerages in the region and can utilize the our intricate knowledge as well as my connections with local realtors to help you.
- Prepare your house – Assist with ideas on what adjust to maximize the sale of your home, this may mean getting the max dollar but also minimize spending and buyer requests. A good home inspection from a trusted inspector can save a deal before it starts, I know them all and can help you with this. I will arrange for a professional photographer when the time comes which is very important for internet marketing. My experience of what people are looking for in all styles of homes benefits you.
- Legal/Paperwork – Coordinate disclosures and other items like home inspections. Very important legally in today’s world.
- Show the Home – Arrange visits and showings of the home as well as open houses. This takes time and resources from everybody in the group and I know the best approaches and can prepare a way to make this work well with your life. I’ll save you time and manage the hassle.
- Discuss the home – This includes providing disclosure documentation and handling requests about the house with any other realtors or inquirers.
- Tactics and Negotiation – Buyers, other real estate agents, lawyers, mortgage brokers, home inspectors. You name it, I know how to work with them, and I do this every single day. I’ll remove the emotion and help you navigate these trenches with your goals in mind. Counter offers are what most people think of in this section but the truly important pieces are protecting yourself ahead of time for requests while in escrow and if a buyer or deal goes wrong. This only comes with experience in the field and one of the most important items I can provide you as a selling/listing realtor.
My goal in real estate is to help people with my knowledge and experience. If you are contemplating selling your house, whether through an agent, or for sale by owner, please don’t hesitate to contact me for a quick consult. It won’t cost you anything and may save you thousands of dollars whether you use me or not.
Get a jump start on the process as well, read my home selling tips on what to fix and clean before beginning the sales process.